to this website first to the webmaster:
O.F. Johnston at 570-645-9363
Notice: We are not associated with the previous owner's of the domain and
website, The Floor Authority Inc.
We are attempting to create a flooring information source for the public from a
previously owned site that will assist the public and promote what we believe to
be the leaders in fine quality flooring products, services and we are in now way
legally liable for any matters relating to the previous owners.
If you have an issue you would like
addressed please contact us.
629 East Ridge St.
Lansford, Pa. 18232
In the event any issue can not be resolved in a reasonable manner with us the following
DMCA notice will apply.
COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE
The Floor Authority Inc is NO LONGER the
owner of this website.
To file a DMCA complaint with The Floor Authority
Flooring Information Source you must send a hardcopy communication
via certified mail to the following address:
Your complaint must include all of the items below:
- The words "DMCA COMPLAINT" at the top of your communication.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you
claim has been infringed.
- The date you originally published or registered this work.
- The date you discovered the infringement.
- The url(s) furnishing unlicensed copies of your work.
- The action you believe The Floor Authority Flooring Information Source
should take to correct the problem.
- The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the
copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages
is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear,
under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is
accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf
of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Your company name (if any), your legal name (printed), your mailing
address, and your phone number.
- Your signature, and the present date.
Note carefully that you will be liable for damages, costs, and attorneys'
fees if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing
your copyrights. Prior to filing a DMCA complaint we suggest that you first
contact an attorney.
Details of the DMCA are available at US Copyright Office Web Site: