TFAInc. - LEGAL NOTICE
The Floor Authority Flooring Information
Source is a Pennsylvania corporation with
headquarters in Lansford, Pennsylvania.
Press and legal inquiries may be directed to:
Website related inquiries may be directed to above as well.
Hereafter we refer to The Floor Authority Flooring
Information Source as "the Company".
- Legal venue.
- Pennsylvania law, excluding conflict of laws principles,
govern this website, and that any claim or suit arising out of or relating to this
website must be brought exclusively in federal or state
courts located Pa. as close as possible to the company's primary business
location and falls under the exclusive
jurisdiction of such courts.
- Information and Accuracy.
- Information and services provided by the company are provided "AS
IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including
but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- No Liability.
- In no event will the Company or it's contractors be liable to any party for any direct,
indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages
arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Company's services,
listed products, installers or any listed businesses even
if the Company is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Copyright Notice.
- Information published by the Company is subject to the protection of the
copyright laws of the United States and other countries. You may not
reproduce any part of the Company's web sites or marketing materials without
the prior written permission of the Company.
Images And Text Of Website
Images on this website are the property of the respective manufacturers, vendors and
parties and are used with permission by The Floor Authority in so much as permission is given
and permitted. All images are not the property of The Floor Authority
Information Source and may be removed if the owner requests so in writing
and establishes actual ownership, not just a dealer, etc.
Contact the webmaster, O.F. Johnston with any copyright matters pertaining
to text or image use at: 570-645-9363.
- Names, logos, icons and marks identifying the Company's products and
services are trademarks of the Company and may not be used without the prior
written permission of the Company. Other product or company names referred
to in documents published by the Company or on this website are trademarks of their respective
- Links to other sites.
- Information on the Company's web sites may contain links or references to
other web sites. The Company reserves the right to remove any such link or
reference at any time, for any reason. Other web sites may contain links or
references to the Company's web sites. The Company does not endorse, and is
not responsible for, any product or service offered by any entity other than
- Any comments or materials sent to the Company may be used by the Company
without liability, and without compensation or attribution to the sender.
The Company may reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform,
create derivative works and distribute such content or materials to others
- Personal information is handled in accordance with the TFAInc.
- Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy.
- Copyright disputes relating to this website that are
not resolved by first attempting to resolve via the company's webmaster are handled in accordance with the TFAInc.
- Network Abuse Policy.
- The Company expressly forbids the use of its services in conjunction with
any form of network abuse. Notify us at once of any such instances of abuse
providing all information
- Regulation E Disclosure.
- The Company operates all its services in compliance with the Electronic
Funds Transfer Act and Regulation
E as issued by the Board of Governors of the US Federal Reserve System.